Wednesday, July 15, 2009

To anyone currently planning their wedding...

I'm SO excited... I searched online last night for a free seating chart template that I could download and I finally FOUND ONE! It's awesome... it has a page for budgeting, a guest list with "yes/no" options for whether or not you have sent them an invitation, the number of people that were invited, the number of people attending, the gift you received from that person/family, and a "yes/no" option for whether or not you sent them a thank you note, and also a seating chart template for various different sizes of tables. All you do is type the guest's name in the numbered box and their name is written next to that seat. It's SO nice and such an easy way to organize everything!

Here is the info...



This is a little preview of the seating chart template...


I will be so glad to have this when it comes time to make seating charts!!!