Monday, June 21, 2010

...Comment Away!!

Guess What?!

Ever since I started this blog over a year ago, nobody has been able to leave comments. I have no idea why, and I even talked to some expert bloggers about my settings to try and fix the problem, but to no avail.

THEN... LAST NIGHT...

I FIXED IT!

All I did was mess with the settings, and I changed the comments from being "embeded" to "pop-up window"... then I also changed it so that all comments are sent to my email for approval before posting.

It WORKED!!

I am so excited because this blog was intended to be interactive... not just for show. I want to hear feedback, opinions, tips, and advice from other brides-to-be, or veterans who have been-there-done-that.

I can't wait to hear from you...

so feel free to comment away!!

3 comments:

lots of love said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited I can comment now! lol

Lyndsey said...

yes! i've been wondering why i couldn't leave a comment but i didn't know what i was doing wrong! so to that end - thanks for the blog award, beautiful bridals, and i'm so excited for your wedding!

Unknown said...

You are the most awesome bride and the most awesome blogger! I am hot on the trail for candelabras :)!
luv your Shenanigans!