Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

Eric and I had an Engagement Announcement run in a newspaper for the very first time yesterday! It ran in the Elgin Courier, which is the local newspaper for Eric's hometown. I inquired about being in the Sunday paper because I figured more people would read that one, but then I learned that the paper only prints on Tuesday... so Tuesday it was!


Here is the online version of our article:

I didn't feel that it was necessary before, but after a couple shocking complaints, I will go ahead and add that there were some people left out of this announcement because of the size of my family. This was only the first announcement published, but there will also be announcements running in The Southlake Star, The Dallas Morning News, and The Fort Worth Star Telegram, so my other grandparents will be mentioned in one of those papers. (Grandma Dottie Lorenz & Grandpa Joe Sandavol, Grandma Adria & Dick Krull, Grandpa Bill & Grandma Mary Toon, and Albert Haggerty). Additionally, Michael Toon is my step-dad. My biological dad is Troy Haggerty.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion!

0 comments: