Monday, September 14, 2009

"...And They Will Talk About It!"

BEST NEWS YET!! I PICKED a FLORIST!! (Pun intended... haha.)

Call me crazy, but the floral decor at my reception is one of the single MOST important things to me. When planning events, the overall appearance is one thing that most people remember and later reminisce about how beautiful everything was. SO, after much competitive shopping, I have decided that Signature Productions Florist and Event Planning will be responsible for creating centerpieces and floral decor that will be memorable and beautiful! Signature Productions is in the Village in Colleyville right across from The Piazza where my mom works. Their slogan, "And they will talk about it!" happens to be exactly what we're going for! The shop is absolutely beautiful and the owner, Ed, is genuinely nice, very knowledgeable, and so accommodating. I emailed him, along with several other florists, a huge list of all the floral pieces I would be ordering with quantities and pictures of floral designs that I like. This quote request was very detailed and so specific that some florists just told me I needed to come in and discuss it in person, and some didn't even respond!! Not only did Ed communicate regularly with me, reassuring me that he was working on my quote and had not forgotten about me, but when he finished the quote and we met to talk about it I was completely blown away! Ed had payed specific attention to every detail that I sent him. He formulated a detailed quote for me that ended up being about a half a dozen pages. He went as far as contacting growers in several other countries to ensure the most bang for my buck. Ed is enthusiastic, polite, fun, very talented, and most importantly, he wants to make me happy. I can tell that he genuinely cares about his clients, and not just about the payments involved. I CANNOT WAIT to see what he comes up with when we meet with him a couple months before the wedding to see the mark-up arrangements. I am so confident in this decision, although I felt like it would be the hardest and most nerve-wrecking part! I couldn't be happier!

Here are a couple pictures of Ed's shop and designs...



0 comments: