Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cheers to Us!

I have had my eye on a particular style of champagne flute for almost a year now... and the darn thing never goes on sale anywhere!! However, I was finally able to find a pair of these champagne flutes on eBay, brand new and unused for about $50 less (each) than the regular price! I was thrilled! I am reeealllyyy excited to have these beautiful flutes in all of our toasting pictures, and to hold for most of the night as we walk around greeting our friends and family. They will be beautiful keepsakes after the wedding also, and we'll break them out on each anniversary to cheers to another happy year together.

I love the beautifully cut crystal, the gorgeous amethyst color, and most of all... I love that they're not ordinary. They're perfect.

Waterford Lismore Jewels
Toasting Flutes in Amethyst:

0 comments: